ATTENTION: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TEXT BELOW PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Before you apply to rent an apartment, please take time to review our rental application approval criteria. The following information is offered so that all applicants will have available to them a detailed statement of the rental qualifying policies. If you have any questions about our policies or about the information in this text, please contact any member of our management team. Applicants may use a smartphone to take a picture of items to be attached to the application, but are responsible for ensuring attachments are legible.
- Applicant is 18 years of age or older
- Government-issued photo ID (attach to application)
- State ID
- Driver’s License
- U.S. Military ID
- If applying with a pet:
- Additional deposit
- Pet is 25 pounds or less
- Pet is at least one year old
- Pet is not on our restricted breed or mix list (check with the office if you are unsure)
- The pet’s most recent vaccination records on a document with the veterinarian’s information on it (attach to application)
- A recent photo of the pet (attach to application)
- Application Fee Paid
- Application from each person listed in the housemates section received (applications will not be processed until all coresident applications are received)
- The desired move-in date selected on the application matches the available date on the listing
- Credit report that reflects a positive payment history on at least 90% of the total accounts reported for the past two years and a score of 650 or above. Bankruptcy or unpaid foreclosure / eviction / skips / money owed to a previous landlord within two years will result in denial of the application.
- Verifiable consistent monthly income of combined applicants less the total monthly debt obligations shown on the credit report divided by three must result in an amount which is equal to or greater than the monthly rental rate for the desired listing.
- Three most recent paycheck stubs from employer
- Employment contract or job offer on employer’s letterhead and signed by employer’s hr representative
- (Self-Employed) Current year signed tax return
- Documentation of government benefits (ex. disability, social security)
- Statements of income from investments/trust funds
- Retirement benefits
- Scholarship benefits
- If applicant does not fully meet the above criteria and does not have any accounts in collection or written off:
- The applicant may have a cosigner (guarantor). The cosigner must submit their own application, selecting the cosigner option on the first page of the application and listing the name of the person they’re cosigning for in the housemates section of the application. The cosigner will be asked to sign, and be named as cosigner on, the lease.
- If applying as a cosigner, please select the “I am applying as a co-signer for another person” option and list the person you’re cosigning for in the housemates section of the application.
Submitting an application does not guarantee that applicant(s) will be able to rent an apartment. Applications must be carefully reviewed and approved before a lease can be offered. Should an application be denied, the applicant will receive a letter mailed to the current address provided on the application. Apartments will remain listed on our website, and available for rent, until a lease is signed by all residents and any cosigners. Applicant(s) may wish to verify that the listing is still available before submitting an application.
This selection criteria is available on this web page and on the first page of the application.
Applications are processed in the order they are received. If roommates/cosigners are involved, the first group of applicants/cosigners to complete the application process will be the first processed.
Applications cannot be processed if a government-issued photo ID and proof of income (if applying as a prospective resident without a cosigner or as a cosigner for a prospective resident) are not attached to the application.
By submitting an application, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to the text above.